I saw this tag floating around and thought it would be fun to fill it out. So, here it is!
1. Do you have a certain place at home for reading?
Well… my bedroom. I love reading from my bed. Comfy and quiet!
2. Bookmark or random piece of paper?
I have many bookmarks, but I rarely use them. It’s actually weird. Currently, I’m using a Thank You card as my bookmark. So, I mainly use random pieces of paper. I’m known for using book receipts or any random receipts.
3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter/ a certain amount of pages?
I need to stop either at the end of a large paragraph, where the scene is nicely wrapped up or at the end of a chapter.
4. Do you eat or drink while reading?
I usually have a drink with me. I don’t ever eat while reading. I don’t want any food to get on the pages! …..once I got chocolate on my book, I almost died.
5. Multitasking: Music or TV while reading?
I can’t have music or TV while reading. I like it to be quiet in the room otherwise I get distracted. Although I have learned to be able to listen to people talk and read at the same time.
6. One book at a time or several at once?
Several books. It’s actually a problem. I’m usually reading at least 3 books at once. I’m trying to work on it though! I know that I finish books faster if I’m just reading one at a time.
7. Reading at home or everywhere?
Everywhere. I love reading while on break at work or at school. It’s a great way to relax before having to go back to working. Reading on the beach is also AMAZING.
8. Reading out loud or silently in your head?
Reading silently. I actually remember when I was younger, I used to read out loud. But I read much faster when I’m reading in my head.
9. Do you read ahead or even skip pages?
I totally read ahead, then go back and read where I left off. I tend to spoil things for myself when I get super excited.
10. Breaking the spine or keeping it like new?
Keep it like new. I don’t mind breaking in the spine, but definitely no folded pages!
11. Do you write in your books?
I don’t. Only book I ever write in is the Bible.
12. Who do you tag?
I’d love to see your answers! Leave a comment below. What are your reading habits? Do you have any reading rituals?