Have you ever played the game “Would you Rather”? I recently saw Beth from Hello Beautiful Book Blog post this bookish verse of the game. It looked like fun and so I posted my answers below.
Would you rather…
- Read only trilogies or stand alones?
I have got to go with trilogies. I don’t think I could give up my need to know what happens to certain storyline and characters. I guess I’m greedy, I always want more!
2. Read only male or female authors?
Female authors! I guess that’s likely to due my ability to relate more to the content. And surprisingly, I haven’t read many male authors.
3. Shop at Barnes & Noble or Amazon?
Depends on my bank account, but I would have to say Barnes & Noble. I just LOVE being in a book store. Everything about it makes me all kinds of happy. Smell of books, so many options, and I just love promoting book stores. I miss Borders. 😦
4. All books become movies or t.v. shows?
fjldjsflsfkjdlfjgldskfjg. I would say movies, but… OUTLANDER?! Um, thank you Diana Gabaldon and Ronald D. Moore.
5. Drop your book in the toilet or watch it fall into a wood chipper?
Toilet. I have no shame. I’ll be fishing it out.
6. Read only 1 book a year and remember everything or read 100 books a year and remember nothing?
Probably 100 books a year and remember nothing. At least I could enjoy the book in the moment, right?
7. Read only the 1st page of a book or only the last page of a book?
The last page. I have read so many last pages of books that are truly inspiration.
8. Get locked in a library or locked in a bookstore?
Bookstore. All those new releases. Nicely organized. Not going to lie, the library still confuses me.
9. Drop your book in a lake or accidentally set it on fire?
I feel like this is the same a the previous question. Lake. I’ll fish it out. It’ll dry.
10. Have the end of a book spoiled or never know what happens?
I have read books before with already knowing what is going to happen. It can still be enjoyable. So, book spoiled.
11. Read a book that is missing the middle chapter or read a book that is missing the first and last chapters?
Middle chapter. I remember I bought I used book once and I read the whole book only to realize the last page was missing. I still haven’t really finished that book until this day. I feel incomplete.
12. Have to start every conversation of your life with a quote from a book OR not be able to remember any quotes from any books but be able to speak normally?
I would totally want to be able to start every conversation with a book quote. Seems like super power to me.
13. Never be allowed to read the last chapter of a book but be able to read as many books as you want OR only be allowed to read one book a year, but be allowed to finish it?
O_O …………………….That’s just cruel. UMMMM. I guess I would want to read multiple books and not be able to read the last chapter. The thought of just being able to read 1 book a year. I’d miss out on so much!
I’d love to know what your answers would be. Leave them in a comment below or feel free to write a post completing the list too!